Girl On The Go

Hello lovelies, it is a new month and I hope that we are all having fun already well as for me I am not. The reason being that I am in a graduating class and that means that I have to read a lot and I am getting stressed out, I fell sick twice in the middle of writing exams and now I have papers to carry over, yeh for me.

Anyways I know the Lord has plans for amidst the struggles that I am going through right now. Today's post is something that I have been waiting on for a really long time, I had fashion block if you know what I mean and then something good happened to me, a sale that usually happens once in a month in my estate came up and I was so happy that this time around my dad said we could go. I found this lovely shirt and choker guess what the choker was more expensive than the shirt itself, I got the shirt for 500 naira. I sound cheap but with this economic crisis right now there is no how I won't rejoice (I am kidding, I am not living by this world's economy but that of the Lord if not I won't be feeding right now).



The only difference with this first look and the next is the shoes reason being that you can wear it as an evening look and then also as something to wear in the afternoon to chill with your friends.

SHOES: Steve Madden 




SANDALS: Thrift

My sister took this when I was talking, and now I look like I am high on something.


Waiting for my dad to call on me, like.




Seriously defined collar bones.

Thank you guys for reading, please get your friends to read my blog I would be glad if you do that and do not forget to comment on this pose.

I love you guys but God loves you more.

Comments

  1. You look amazing Mishy! I love this shoot ����✨��. Can't wait to see more ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much babe, you don't know the smile that comes on my face whenever you comment on this blog. I am truly grateful. God is seeing you and will reward you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2 ways to rock a buttoned up shirt

The Fight For Females in Nigeria.

The Struggles Of A Nigerian Girl