2 ways to rock a buttoned up shirt

I am so glad to be writing again, I hope to get more friends on this blog. I also wish if you guys can follow my blog that would mean a lot to me.
 I tried to look like a serious business lady in these pics but my face still looks cute. For your information I just turned 16 on the 18th of this month. When people ask how it feels for someone to turn 16 the answer is nothing too exciting unless you know that you are getting a car for your birthday and your driver's license but for those of us that are in Nigeria we know that it is not possible for you to get your license until you turn 18. That's another thing I am two years away from becoming legal, this means I can drive and I can get married(if I find the one). I am just kidding I want to make something out of myself before the matter of marriage arises.

1.










  














Shirt- Sacoor Brother's (the name is weird I know but the shirt was but by mu dad)
Shoes- Brekkette's
Skirt- Zara basics
Trouser's- Joe's
Neck piece- New Look

This look is great for church and maybe even a dinner who knows. I just wanted to look older than my face tells. I still look cute no matter how hard I tried. Plus I also added a lot of weight on my face and everyone except my friends have noticed it. I am wanting to add fat to my body not my face but God doesn't want that so I am just going to accept it, God's will is God's will.

Thank you for reading and happy birthday to me.

Comments

  1. You look gorgeous Mishael ����. I love your blog. It's Oluchi btw ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, your blog is popping to. Want to do a collab someday?

      Delete
    2. Yas! We should definitely do a collab! I have been trying to get to you through your instagram dm but you haven't checked them yet.

      Delete
    3. Yas! We should definitely do a collab! I have been trying to get to you through your instagram dm but you haven't checked them yet.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I'm just reading this stuffs. You look so nice esp with skirt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fight For Females in Nigeria.

The Struggles Of A Nigerian Girl