Street Stlye2

Hello Lovelies, I am back again I hope that you guys did not miss me too much, well I did miss you guys.This week and the last have been quite busy for me because I have started my GCE's, that means a lot of reading and less t.v but let me not lie to you guys I still read a lot of TV and nothing is going to stop me. Before you guys start to think that I am not serious about my books, first off I dedicate my night time to read my books and this exam is just for trail and error, I may not use the results for anything so yeah.

Today's outfit post was inspired from all those street styles from all the fashion weeks that have been going on and I so wish that I was a part of them and the worst part is that another fashion week is coming up. I think I am going to do a look book of all the looks that were shown during the fashion weeks. Shout yes if you are looking forward to all of them. I am just praying that someones heart will just be moved to sponsor me to fashion week for the SS18 looks, that means in September 2017, by that time I would have finished high school. And everyone shouts amen.






 

Shirt: Thrift store

Skirt: Don't know where

Shoes: Sketchers

The shoes were actually taken from my mom's closet and boy were they tight. I have the biggest feet in my house except for my dad obviously, my parents complain every year on how I always need to change my shoes and my dad is like one day they would have to get a carpenter to make shoes for me, isn't that sweet.

Thank you lovelies for reading. God loves you remember that and you are truly something extra special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 ways to rock a buttoned up shirt

The Fight For Females in Nigeria.

The Struggles Of A Nigerian Girl